Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The Cable News Sandbox - Monday January 29, 2018

The Cable News Sandbox is a place for cable news enthusiasts. Here you can discuss cable news ratings, personalities, news, politics, and just about anything else you desire.

It is an open forum for all discussions...thus referred to as 'The Sandbox'.



Special State of the Union
Edition

Don't miss it!!!  Tonight!!!  For one night only!!!  The first President Donald J. Trump State of the Union Address.  Don't rely on the 'Newshounded' version from the progressive media or Shepard Smith (He will be on Fox broadcast.  I would catch Martha McCallum and Bret Baier on FNC, or Cavuto on FBN).  Watch it tonight.  As O'Reilly once screamed..."DO IT LIVE!!!  DO IT LIVE!!!"

Here at The Conservative Truth, we are also taking volunteers to suffer through and report on the idiotic democrat rebuttals.

State of the Union:  8:00 p.m. Central Time

The Official SOTU Democrat Rebuttal:
Rep. Joe Kennedy III of Massachusetts

Spanish Language Rebuttal:
Virginia Delegate Elizabeth Guzman

Other 'circus-style' rebuttals:
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders - livestream on social media rebuttal
Rep. Maxine Waters - Rebuttal on BET

For the Koskids/children (the current target of Tom Steyer and the democrats for the next election) you can catch Stormy Daniels on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Or, as dailywire mentions, Netflix just added "Caddyshack".  That would probably give you a feel for all of the democrat/progressive rebuttals.

I usually post a link to election guides from CNN, as often their guides are full of good non-biased information.  I didn't do that tonight because when I pulled up the CNN guide to the SOTU Address, it wanted me to disable my add blocker.  When I didn't, my browser locked up for a few minutes.  I nervously waited for it to crash or stabilize, as I had just put together most of this page. 

EDIT:  Rep. Maxine Waters rebuttal will be tomorrow, Jan. 31.