Thursday, June 6, 2019

The Cable News Sandbox - Wednesday June 5, 2019

The Cable News Sandbox is a place for cable news enthusiasts. Here you can discuss cable news ratings, personalities, news, politics, and just about anything else you desire.

It is an open forum for all discussions...thus referred to as 'The Sandbox'.




D-Day:  June 6, 1944
 
H/T:
I post this every year. "The Boys of Pointe Du Hoc" performed a feat that leaves me in awe every time I hear this. They begun their climb with 225 men. After 2 days of fighting only 90 could still bear arms. Climbing shear cliffs with Nazis shooting a throwing grenades down on them as they climbed ! My mind shies away from even thinking about putting myself in their place. I don't think I could do it.
"Ordinary men doing extraordinary things ! "